TK: "Getting Ready For Something New"

Hello again to all of you who have taken the time to visit my blog. I have been busy preparing myself to continue what I started at the end of last season. I am confident that I have grown over the off-season and I plan to prove that everytime I come off the bench. Once all the kinks have been worked out, trust that you will see exciting gameplay from your Grizzlies. I am committed to the success of the Memphis Grizzlies and I will be working very hard to be a constant contributor to the success of the team. I have two goals for this year. The first one is to do my part in helping the Grizzlies become a winning franchise. The second is to get more involved in the community. This is very important to me because Memphis is my new home, and I think that it is important to be a strong contributor both on and off the court. In the mean time, please keep showing me the love and I hope to see you at the games!

TK

3 comments:

Chloe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chloe said...

TK,

I hope you have a wonderful season. Hopefully you'll get a lot more playing time. You deserve it. It's good to see your appreciation of being a part of the team...that is often lost with some players. You're a hard worker and it will truly pay off in the end. I hope you accomplish all of your goals. Going to the playoffs would be great to see! It may be a little far fetch but anything is possible. I'm also glad to see that you are interested in giving back to the community. You should hold a charity event or a golf tournament for charity. You would get a lot of support! I would be there to support...of course. Good luck on the game tomorrow! Hope you have a promising career in the league. I'll drop by soon to "show you some love".

GrizzlyFaithful said...

Nice game in Indianapolis last night. You led all guards and wings in points per minute.
Good luck Saturday. I just wish Wade was going to be there to further showcase your defense.