It's All Relative

First of all I'd like to start off by saying that I actually think I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing! I didn't expect to like it some much, but whenever I log in and see real responses from real people, this thing gets cooler everyday! Not to get all caught up in the warm and fuzzies or anything, but I really enjoy hearing what other people have to say. But I digress...
As we all know, the whole Indiana thing didn't go the way we wanted it to last night. I can't say I'm happy about that, but I can say that I think that everyone contributed to their best ability. There aren't really a whole lot of things you can say after a loss that don't make you sound like a Hallmark card... "Don't worry champ, you'll get em next time", "It's not whether you win or lose, but it's how you play the game", "Losing builds character".... Bottom line, every loss hurts and most times there's nothing anyone can say to make it better! Moving on (I don't want to be that guy that only talks about basketball on every occasion), I know there are a lot more pressing world issues that I could be taking this time to discuss, but let's be honest... where's the fun in that! I've decided on a Subject of the Day (or Week, I am a busy man you know!) theme for my blog and I would like to open this thing up for you "The Readers" to send suggestions on topics or questions that you have for me. I promise I will respond from an open, honest, and completely unbiased point of view (Good thing there's no web cam, wouldn't want you seeing my fingers crossed!). Thanks for checkin in!

TK

2 comments:

PK said...

Well my friend, I see you got in the rotation the other night in Indy. It was good to see that you scored 11 pts and 4 for 4 from the charity strip with 2 steals in 16 minutes. That's a pretty good night.
As I check the message board everyday, I find that there are many of us that feel you deserve a permenant place in the rotation. We're convinced that you have the ability to bring the type of defense this team needs to succeed. In addition, we also know that you can score. So continue to improve, build confidence, and secure your rightful place on this team. Also, I want to hear more about the great things you want to accomplish in the community.
Peace from Pastor Reed.

Leslie said...

Great job Saturday night, Tarence. It was exciting seeing you log in quality minutes! Keep up the good work.